The Function Room on level 10 can be booked by residents for meetings, private functions and dinner parties.
• All Bookings can be made through Concierge at the desk, phone 9686 7484 or via email email@example.com .
• A maximum of 30 people are permitted to use the facility for a booking, this includes any resident/s of the apartment under which the booking is made.
• There are two different types of functions that the facility may be used for as follows:
Meeting: No alcohol and no hot food being served, no surety payment required OR;
Party/Celebration: Alcohol and/or hot food being served in which case a $500 surety deposit is a mandatory requirement.
• The facility must not be used for any event that would be classed as “Adult Entertainment’
• The facility comfortably seats 14 people, however extra fold up chairs are available on request.
• Booking times are as follow:
Monday to Friday:
8.00am – 4.00pm OR
5.00pm – 1.00am
10.00am – 4.00pm OR
5.00pm – 1.00am
• The kitchen has excellent catering facilities including a Miele oven and cook top, microwave oven, an ice dispensing refrigerator and a dishwasher.
• There is also a BBQ on the terrace which may be used for the function.
• This room is equipped with an overhead projector, TV/DVD, and conferencing equipment
• If required a table cloth is available for use during the event; a fee will apply to cover all cleaning/ironing costs.
• Crockery/Glasses/Cutlery are available for use (setting for 12) however strict conditions do apply and a deposit is payable.
• Any deposits or fees are CASH ONLY.
• As this is an extremely popular facility bookings are essential and can be made with Concierge.
• Paperwork needs to be completed on the day of your booking, residents will need to sign an agreement outlining all terms and conditions.
• Requests from residents to book more than one facility and/or one time slot:
Only one facility and one time slot is permitted to be booked on any one day by a resident/apartment as per the Owners Corporation rules.
Should a resident require more than one time slot and/or more than one facility the Facility Manager must be advised for authorisation.
Authorisation by the Facility Manager will depend on the nature of the event.
If a resident uses another apartment number in order to make a double booking they must be made aware that a resident of that apartment will be required to complete all relevant paperwork, therefore will be responsible for any damage/cleaning costs.
To Book with Concierge:
• Call: (03) 9686 7484
• Fax: (03) 9686 7485
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operation of BBQ Heating:
• The switch for the outside heaters is next to the light switch (opposite the BBQ)
• It is located under clear cover
• When heaters are OFF the light will be illuminated
• To switch ON lift cover and push button so light goes OFF
• When light is OFF the heaters will be activated and will be on a one hour cycle, so after one hour the light will come back on again, which means the heaters are OFF
• To continue use of heating repeat above steps.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF USE MUST ALWAYS BE OBSERVED. IF THEY ARE NOT ALL RESIDENTS OF THE RELEVANT APARTMENT MAY HAVE ACCESS TO THE FACILITY DENIED.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
• Bookings must be made with Concierge.
• A maximum of 30 people permitted, this includes any resident/s of the apartment under which the booking was made.
• Paperwork to be completed and agreement signed on the day of booking.
• Not be used for any event that would be classed as ‘Adult Entertainment’.
• Any cash payments required for use of crockery, tablecloth etc. must also be made at that time and appropriate paperwork completed.
• Function Room to be vacated by function end time & left in an ‘as found’ state.
• Function Room table protector not to be removed.
• Music is to cease at 10.30pm; excessive noise is to cease at 11.00pm.
• Function is to be contained within the Function Room or BBQ area only.
• Function room door is to be kept closed.
• The function must not impact with other residents using level 10.
• Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in function being closed down.
• Keys to be returned at the end of the function room booking time to Concierge/Security. A fee will be charged for any keys not returned.
• Freshwater Crockery/Cutlery/Glasses:
Available on request however strict conditions apply and fees applicable for loss/damage.
Paperwork to be completed and deposit paid.
Items will not be separated; deposit & conditions remain the same regardless of how many items used.
• Tablecloth – if used:
If requested the applicable cleaning fee must be paid in cash PRIOR to the event.
• By Function End Time:
The Function Room is a shared facility and therefore must be left clean and ready to use for residents that may have the next booking or following morning time slot.
Residents are to ensure the following by function end time;
• Carpet, Kitchen floor, Table & Chairs:
Carpet area must be either vacuumed and/or all rubbish/litter picked up.
Kitchen area floor mopped/cleaned.
Table and chairs wiped down and left clean.
If using the dishwasher residents are to provide their own dishwashing powder or tablets.
If the dishwasher is being serviced or not working for any reason washing/drying must be done by hand or in apartment.
The dishwasher must be left empty of all items.
• Facility Equipment & Fittings:
All your own crockery, cutlery, glassware & any equipment used to be completely removed from the facility by the end of your booking time slot.
Benches, oven, microwaves, refrigerator must be wiped down & left clean.
Residents must provide their own cleaning products.
No dishes to be left on bench tops or in sink.
No responsibility will be taken for any items misplaced or left in the facility after use.
• Freshwater Crockery/Cutlery/Glasses (if used):
All items MUST be washed & dried then returned to their correct storage area and Concierge or Security notified so they can check at the end of the booking time slot.
Once checked by Concierge or Security that all items are returned your deposit will be returned.
Should any items be missing or broken a fee per item is payable.
It is important that all items are returned at end of function booking time slot for use by next booking as if this is not done future use of the facility will be denied and your deposit will be forfeited.
All rubbish must be taken away & disposed of accordingly.
The level10 garbage chute is located near the disabled toilets.
Recycling is to be taken to the Recycle station on resident’s car park level.
BBQ, the equipment & all surrounding areas must be left clean and all rubbish removed.
• Final Inspection & Return of Keys:
Once the function is completed the resident must return the facility keys to Concierge or Security.
The resident may either go down to the desk or call from the L10 Concierge phone to advise the function is completed. Concierge or Security will then go to the function room with the resident and carry out all checks as per the after function checklist on the back of the function room booking form.
Concierge or Security will note any cleaning/damage issues on this form and once completed the resident is to sign the acknowledgement.
Should the resident fail to return keys immediately after the function, Concierge or Security will be required to complete the after function checklist without them. In these instances the resident will have forfeited their right to any say in regards to any information documented, all findings by Concierge/Security will stand and the resident held responsible.
• Damage and/or Cleaning Costs:
Any damages or missing items will be reported to the Facility Manager.
Costs for any cleaning or damage repairs/replacement of equipment to the function room and/or Level 10 facilities will be invoiced directly to the owner of the apartment under which the booking was made at the time.
This includes the BBQ, all the BBQ surrounds, Vergola, Heaters & Blinds.