- All apartments have an apartment intercom system located at each of the building entrances.
- The intercom allows residents to view anyone calling from outside the building entrance.
- All high-rise (Levels 39-59) and podium apartments (Levels 3, 6, & 8) have visitor intercom access ONLY at the Queensbridge Square entrance.
- All mid-rise apartments (Levels 11-38) have visitor access ONLY at the Freshwater Place entrance.
- The intercom panel is located to the left of the building entrances as you enter through the rotational doors.
- The intercom allows residents to give their visitors access to the building and their apartment level at their discretion.
- Visitors need to enter the apartment number on the digits of the keypad at the entrance of the building, and then press the bell symbol.
- The resident has the choice of allowing visitors access to the entrance Lobby only, or allowing access to the entrance Lobby and their apartment level, by pressing the appropriate intercom buttons (see guide below).
- Once a resident allows a guest access via their intercom to their apartment level, for security purposes, there is a time limit of 90 seconds for their visitor to enter Lobby, call a Lift and be able to press access to the resident’s apartment level.
- Alternatively they may need to speak with Concierge; in this case they just press 255 on the keypad and the bell symbol, as indicated by the sign above the intercom panels.
- Residents may also use their apartment intercom to contact Concierge (see guide below). Residents will only be able to contact the Concierge at their apartment entrance area by intercom.
- Residents will only be able to contact the Concierge via the intercom in their apartment.
- After a resident uses the apartment intercom to call the Concierge Desk, the apartment number does not remain displayed on the screen, so they would not be aware of who had called. Residents will need to call again until Concierge are available to answer.
- If residents need to reach Concierge urgently always call the landline number below and if they are not at the Desk the number will divert to the Freshwater Place mobile which they carry at all times. Concierge: (03) 9686 7484.
Intercom Guide for Use in Apartments
Button 1 ‘Key Symbol’
- Pressing this button will allow visitors into the Lobby area only
- Pressing this button activates the lifts and allows visitors access to your Apartment Level (Press button 1 then button 2)
- Do not Lift Receiver, press this button and Concierge will then be contacted, when Concierge pick up the intercom your Apartment will then be called back.
- Pressing this button allows you access to the camera only. Button 1 & 2 also have automatic camera access.
- There is a telephone located at the Concierge Desk – simply pick up the receiver and press “1” (as indicated).
- This will go through to Concierge via the mobile phone.